Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yesterday was a good day...


Yesterday was a good day…. NO, it was a great day! James and I did not have one argument, even though we had been fighting all week long over the stupidest things. You see, my husband, James and I, don’t argue or fight over anything major because not much goes on in our lives that brings much friction at this moment. The things we get mad at each other over are the “tone” in our voice when speaking to each other or looking at one and other the wrong way and so on. I know – stupid! But, no relationship is perfect and we sure as all heck don’t pretend ours is.

Let me fill you in as to what goes on and has gone on in our relationship recently. As of March 1, 2008, my husband and I were granted court appointed custody of our niece and 2 nephews, from my husband’s side. I won’t get into details, at this time, as to why, but I will tell you I was pregnant with twins and was supposed to be on bed rest, not to mention that my husband and I already have our 4 year old son, James Jr. know as JJ. We live in a 3 bedroom, 1½ bath home and overnight we went from a family of 3 to an instant family of 6 soon to be 8 at that time! I was freaking out but I kept my cool and literally took it one day at a time.
Above is the first picture of me holding the twins for the first time when they were born! The hospital was having a two for one special on April 14th, 2008 - lucky us!

No comments: